I have truly had a real and honest "vision" --- right beside me in our comfy upstairs bedroom,
and it was very real and true, and I can say it is the honest truth and place my right hand on the Bible, just as if I were in the Court-Room, swearing to tell the truth, the whole truth, and
nothing but the truth, so help me God.
(Yes, I have been there and done that before in the court-room, as a character witness
for a dear friend); as well as performed jury duty many times, when called on by my local county officials).
I had been very concerned about my son lately, and actually prayed sincerely and fervently for a "sign from God" that my precious son, who was having troublesome heart problems,
would indeed be just fine, and get through all the heart pain without a severe tragedy, or an
attack that would hospitalize him. Just a few moments past midnight recently," all of a sudden
I woke up from a dream as if someone had just touched me," (as I had been dreaming of my son with the serious heart pains, and was so concerned about his future good health, & we had just been walking & talking about his heart problems and his future). When I opened my eyes, there standing right beside my bed was the most beautiful "angel, adorned with bright twinkling stars
from head to toe,& she was smiling sweetly & nodded her head just slightly--- and her hand was reaching out to me!" I immediately felt completely filled with total peace as I realized this was the sign that my son was going to be just fine, and I reached out to
touch the angel, and thank her for the good re-assuring news and glorious-- heavenly visit and hold her hand, and at that very moment, as I reached to touch her---she vanished, no where to be seen! I jumped out of
bed, ran to get my Bible Commentary to look up "visions", and how they were described, as
I knew my experience and what I had seen was VERY REAL AND TOUCHED ME TO THE
VERY CORE!! As I read the descriptions of "visions"--the commentary said they are real,
and also very rare, but down through the ages, at certain times and places, and for various
reasons, God does allow "visions or messages to be conveyed through a vision to selected individuals". It went on to explain different visions recorded in the Bible, which was so
very re-assuring, (and which I had studied previously in various Biblical classes in college.)
I was just rejoicing that I had that true enlightening experience, and felt so close to God, that
He had allowed the message to be conveyed to me through one of his chosen angels to assure
me that my son would be just fine! What a blessing----now I was totally happy to share this
grand news with my son & close family & other friends as well. They also believe that my
"vision" was very real, and my son is in fact just fine, and all the heart problems vanished.
So, just remember to be extra careful when you ask God for a "sign",
about any particular situation you are concerned about----as in the
middle of the night------"You may just be visited by a beautiful angel"!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Interesting!
Sounds like a night that is worth telling!
Post a Comment